What Types of Information Does Hing Wa Lee Jewelers Collect From Me?
Hing Wa Lee Jewelers will collect the personal information you provide when you register, take a survey, sign up for notifications, register for a sweepstakes or giveaway, email us or otherwise send us your information. This information may include your name, email address and other information that can be used to identify you. You can use some of the Services without providing any personal information but some features may not be available.
Each time you use the Services, Hing Wa Lee Jewelers also collects other, non-personal information from you, such as your browser type, the URL of the previous web site you visited, your ISP, operating system, and your IP Address. If you access the Services from a mobile or other device, we may collect a unique device identifier assigned to that device or other transactional information for that device. If you receive email from us, we will track related information such as if an email is opened and whether you click on an ad or offer in the email. In addition, like the operators of most web sites, Hing Wa Lee Jewelers uses analytic and reporting technologies to record information such as Internet domain and host names, Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser software and operating system types, Hing Wa Lee Jewelers patterns, and the dates and times that the Properties and the other Services are accessed.
If you log in via a third party service like Facebook or Google, we will access the information described in the request for authorization. You should review your privacy settings with these third party services to be sure you are only sharing information you wish to share.
What About Cookies?
Do Third Parties Gather My Information?
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Properties. These companies may use non-personal information (i.e., not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to the Properties and other online properties (e.g., Web sites, mobile sites and apps) in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. We may also permit third parties to gather non-personal information about our users and to use and share that information with other companies to help them provide relevant advertising on and off our Properties.
How Does Hing Wa Lee Jewelers Use My Information?
Hing Wa Lee Jewelers uses the information collected from users for the following purposes:
- To customize and personalize the advertising and the content you see.
- To fulfill your requests for certain Services.
- To send you information that you agreed to receive about topics that we think will be of interest to you.
- To alert you to the latest developments and features on our Services.
When Will Hing Wa Lee Jewelers Disclose My Information to Third Parties?
We may make your personally identifiable information available to other companies or people. For example:
- We may share information you allow us to share when you register with us, or through a subsequent affirmative election.
- We may share information with third party vendors who are providing services on our behalf, such as data processing and hosting.
- User information may be shared in connection with an actual or potential merger, sale or acquisition of Hing Wa Lee Jewelers, or in the event of a sale or transfer of all or some of our assets.
- We may share your information in order to (i) protect or defend our legal rights or property or the rights/property of our other users, business partners, employees, agents and contractors (including enforcement of our agreements); (ii) protect the safety and security of our users or members of the public; (iii) protect against fraud or for other risk management purposes; or (iv) comply with the law or legal process.
Hing Wa Lee Jewelers uses commercially reasonable measures to protect your personal information. However, despite these measures, no method of online transmission or storage is 100% secure.
Consent to Processing
Hing Wa Lee Jewelers collects, processes and stores information in the United States. By using the Services outside of the United States, you consent to the transfer of your personal information to, and the collection and processing of such personal information in the United States and other countries or territories. The laws on personal information in the United States may vary and be less stringent than laws of your state or country.
What About Children’s Privacy?
The Hing Wa Lee Jewelers Services are only for users ages 13 and older. Accordingly, Hing Wa Lee Jewelers will not knowingly collect any information from a child under the age of 13.
Thirteen to Eighteen
Hing Wa Lee Jewelers insists that prospective users between the ages of 13 and 18 using the Services should be under their parents’ or legal guardian’s supervision while using the Services.
Your California Privacy Rights
Under California Civil Code Section 1798.83, users who are California residents may request and receive once a year, free of charge, a list of the third parties to whom we disclosed personal information (if any) for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year and the categories of personal information disclosed to those third parties. If you wish to make such a request, you may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated April 14, 2017